We have identified 5 key principles to help us with our mission of Reaching the Unreached.
There are over 140 million vulnerable children in the world today affected by homelessness, child labor, armed conflict, disease, and disability.
Imagine the world change that will come from an investment in protecting and empowering this future generation.
BLESS is committed to identifying and funding strategic solutions to provide opportunities for future generations in the least evangelized and most impoverished areas of the world.
Learn more about our partners helping protect vulnerable children below, and join us to MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
- Human trafficking is the largest form of modern-day slavery, affecting approximately 40.3 million victims globally.
- 1 in 4 victims of modern-day slavery is children.
- Women and girls are disproportionately affected by forced labor, accounting for 99% of victims in the commercial sex industry and 58% of all other sectors.
By strategically partnering with organizations that are making a major impact in the most dangerous, vulnerable, and unreached areas of the world, BLESS is working to END HUMAN TRAFFICKING. Join us to PROVIDE HOPE to those who need it most.
- 42% of the world's population has never heard the word of God! That’s over 3-billion people!
- .37% of cross-cultural workers work within unreached people groups
- There is one cross-cultural worker for every:
- 60,000 tribes
- 179,000 Hindus
- 260,000 Buddhists
- 405,500 Muslims
Mobilization is the core of BLESS!
We are passionate about reaching those who are often separated from the word of God by geographical boundaries, unstable/hostile governments, and/or global crises. Our strategic partnerships with organizations that focus on unreached people groups ensure that those who have never heard the Gospel will finally have access! With your help, we can finish the task at hand!
- 40% of the world has no access to Biblical Scripture
- 1 in 5 people are still waiting for a Bible in their own language
- 7,353 languages are spoken in the world - Only 698 languages have a full Bible
- 70,000 people die without knowing the Lord each day!
To advance the Gospel is to offer hope! Help us break the barriers of
- Geographic constraints
- Hostility to Christianity
Together we can go and make disciples of all nations.
Few of us will ever wonder where our next meal is coming from, or whether we will have access to clean water. For millions across the world in refugee camps and remote villages, this is their everyday reality.
- 75.9 million people worldwide have been forced to flee their homes due to violent conflict in the Middle East.
- 844 million people globally lack basic drinking water access.
- Annually, 3.4 million people, mostly children, die from water-related diseases, and 9 million people of hunger-related diseases.
By definition, “life-sustaining” means to help someone or something stay alive. To BLESS, this includes supplying access to resources like clean water, food and shelter, counseling, job training, and access to hope and eternal life through the word of God.
With your support, BLESS and its partners can work to meet this need and provide life-sustaining, sustainable resources to those in need.